O.J. Simpson trial info
It's been 10 years since Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman were killed. Seems like everyone remembers where they were when OJ made his famous run in the white Bronco, or when the verdict came down in his criminal trial.
- Where were you?
- What were you doing?
- What did you think at the time?
Now that so much time has passed,
- what do you think of the way the case was presented?
- Do you agree or disagree with the verdict?
- Did OJ get away with murder?
- If it wasn't OJ, do you have thoughts on who might be responsible?
Post your thoughts!